Saturday, February 14, 2009

When You Say Nothing at All


Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you dont say a thing
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
Theres a truth in your eyes saying youll never leave me
The touch of your hand says youll catch me when ever I fall
You say it best..when you say nothing at all
All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd (the crowd)
Try as they may they can never define
Whats been said between your heart and mine
You say it best when you say nothing at all
You say it best when you say nothing at all..
The smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Lets me know that you need me..


p/s:
lagu yg buatkan ak ingt kak j.E
Well,I have cert songs that significant for cert ppl..
She is not the one who will do sweet talk,sweet act,not the one who will praise you for what u did..not the one who will say,sayang awak ke apa ke!!She is just she is..
But deeply,I think she loves us~

5 comments:

methinks said...

baguss! rs cam nak post kat yahoogroup permai je --> dak mekap ak ada y prob lah benda2 ni(junior kan - bleh ak? hehe)

life is complicated kan, takut. makin besar aku rasa mkin takut. (aiyaa..) but because it is complicated lah ppl can grow. macam kt lah - ahli2 tua ni. ko dah leh add n up ganti dr.phil ni *wink* --> sokong-sokong

kilah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kilah said...

itu la..dh tua2,ble tgk jr,rasa cm jauh je dorg kena lalu..
kita pn pnah hadapi mslh cmtu..tipu la kalo mmg langsung tkde mslh sket pn..
somehow,ak mmg rs tua..dan ak rasa muka ak dh kedut sket..haha..jom g beli anti aging product..isk..isk..
p/s:comment di ats didelete kerana ak tersebut nama orgnya..dia tk kasi bgtau org..heee..

Fez said...

haha.. apekah.. pecah rahsia methinks.

itu la.. orang kata dah 23, tapi perasan masih 13. (ni nasihat dan peringatan utk methink)

kilah said...

dia,kalo boleh,nk ngaku umur 3 tahun..haha..ada krisis umur..tu,belum umur 53..tk psl masuk iyadah nafsi..krisis menua..hehe